This Solid-Situp model mounts on the wall.
- Patented design is used by the Military (all over the world!), Police, Fire and commercial gyms!
- Low-profile design takes up minimal floor space.
- Manufactured with 14-guage High-Strength Steel and protected by impact-resistant powder coating.
- Wall mounted Solid Situp bolts to wall for sturdy, fixed-mounted sit-up bar.
- The nearly-indestructible designs can take continual abuse and last for decades.
- 32” wide to bolt directly into standard existing wall studs. (Includes wood mounting hardware).
- Place multiple Solid Situps on a single wall for classes or to accommodate multiple gym members.
- Can be used for traditional sit-ups, leg lifts, calf-raises, swiss-ball crunches, with fitness bands for curls, shoulder presses, flys, and more!
The SOLID SITUP is the ultimate commercial or home gym ab fitness accessory for creating the six pack abs you’ve always wanted. Our rugged designs are also flexible and provide you with the ability perform many exercises, in one easy to use bar.
We recommend that the bar should be installed 3-5 inches off of the ground. This allows for your feet to slide comfortably under the bar while still holding them down in place. Have a friend hold it at different heights while you put your feet under to see what feels best.
If the bar is mounted in a garage or basement with a concrete floor we recommend using a rubber workout mat, yoga mat, or piece of old carpet on the ground as a cushion. You can also use a Swiss Ball to do situps on.